Many people think dreams don’t mean anything, but they do. In some ways, they mean everything. Dreams, like ideas, are something we can’t see and the fact that they are invisible make them all the more powerful.
Your dreams are your future. Take them seriously. Reality and doubt is all around to kill those dreams before they have the chance to come true but hold on to them and hold on tight. Don’t ever listen to anyone who looks down on your dreams for they most likely have none of their own. Take care of your dreams, believe in them and feed them daily with optimism and truth and hope.
Below are 25 quotes to keep you dreaming!
1. The only thing that stands between a man and what he really wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible. – Richard DeVos
2. If you want to be comfortable, don’t try to live your dreams. – Emily Trinkaus
3. Your dream is not big enough if it does not scare you. – Unknown
4. You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. – Richard Bach
5. I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living. – Steven Spielberg
6. Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
7. Dreams are necessary to life. – Anais Nin
8. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
9. Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it. – George Lucas
10. Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. – Langston Hughes
11. It may be that those who do most, dream most. – Stephen Butler Leacock
12. We need men who can dream of things that never were. – John F. Kennedy
13. If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream. – Martin Luther King Jr.
14. So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. – Christopher Reeve
15. I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams. – Jonas Salk
16. All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind, Wake in the morning to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people, For they dream their dreams with open eyes, And make them come true. – D. H. Lawrence
17. Hope is a waking dream. – Aristotle
18. You’ve got to have a dream, if you want to have a dream come true. – Dennis Waitley
19. The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart – this you will build your life by, and this you will become. – James Allen
20. Nothing happens unless first a dream. – Carl Sandburg
21. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
22. Consult not your fears, but your hopes and your dreams. – Pope John XXIII
23. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
24. Let your dreams change your reality, don’t let your reality change your dreams. – Unknown
25. We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter’s evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true. – Woodrow Wilson