The October-December Fall 2015 Edition of the Virtuous Girls E-Zine is out!
- Read about our Featured Women of the Word: Queen Mothers of Kings
- Check out Faith of Our Fairy Tales: Faithful John
- Prayer Is a Powerful Weapon: Meet “War Room” Actress Alena Pitts (@AlenaPitts)
- Get details about The GraceTalk Tour With JamieGrace (@jamiegraceh)
- Find out where to get Sadie Robertson’s (@sadierob) ultra-lovely Glory Haus (@GloryHausInc) Collection
HAPPY, HEALTHY YOU!
- Lazy Girl? No Problem! We have Tips to Keep You Fit
- You Don’t Have to Be Perfect to Be Healthy: 10 Good-Enough Health Tips
- Eating Smart at School
- Make a Healthy Eating Checklist
- 5/5 Easy-to-Make Fruit and Veggie Snacks
- Meet Natalia and Gabriela: Lil Cupcake Girls (@TwinCupcakeGirl)
- Meet Yara Shahidi (@RealYaraShahidi): Actress
- Meet Alyssa B. Antoci: Children’s Author
- Meet Ocielia Gibson (@Ocielia): Former Miss Black USA, Founder of “More Than a Pretty Face International”
- Meet Avalon Theisen: Artist, Founder of “Conserve It Forward” (@ConserveItForwa)
BOOKS, MUSIC & MOVIES
- Inspiring Books for Fall! Sorry I’m Not Sorry (Mean Girl Makeover) by Nancy Rue (@NancyRue3), It’s Good to Be Queen by Liz Curtis Higgs (@LizCurtisHiggs), and Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland (@mistyonpointe)
- Great music from Schyler Dixon (@SchylerDixon), Holly Starr (@hollystarrmusic), and Jasmine Hurtado (@JasmineHurtado_)
- Queens United! Christian hip-hop’s first all-female tour (@TheQueensTour) ft. V. Rose (@Vrosemusic), Jasmine Le’Shea (@JasmineLeShea), DJ KB (@IMDJKB), and HillaryJane (@itsHillaryJane)
- He Named Me Malala: The moving story of Malala Yousafzai (@MalalaFund) is now in theaters!
Check out all this and more inside HERE!